Binyamin Laukstein ("Creator") non-fungible tokens ("NFT") are digital assets, a representation of the Creator's physical and digital artworks ("Artwork"). By purchasing Creator NFTs you, therefore, agree to the Collector Terms set forth below, and the Terms of the Marketplace.
- Contracts. The Creator NFTs are hosted in multiple Collections designed under Creator-owned contracts:
- ERC-721: Binyamin Laukstein (LAUKSTEIN) 0xfaf3dE06C763691b4e6866571502bD20a20B248B
- ERC-721: Pixels (PIXEL) 0xc0Cfa60c8b4bD0F2E2b808186C9763C4b1526485
- Marketplaces. Thanks to the benefit of own Contracts, the Collections and NFTs are distributed and populated in multiple marketplaces:
- Storage. NFTs might be stored in Arweave which promises permanent data storage.
- Digital Signature. A single edition NFT image larger than 8 x 8 pixels contains a Digital Signature. The Digital Signature is a Gold color #FFD700 1x1 pixel placed in 8 pixels offset from the image's right bottom corner (the color may be a bit different due to the image compression). An NFT representing a physical Artwork is not a one-to-one physical twin to the digital asset.
- Warranty. The Creator hereby represents and warrants that all of the copyrights of the NFT are owned by the Creator and are minted under the above-listed Contacts.
- License grant. Upon confirming the NFT on the blockchain, you become the owner of the NFT and immediately receive a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable license to the NFT as set forth herein, for the period you own the NFT. For as long as you lawfully own an NFT, Creator grants you the limited rights, rights to trade, buy, and resale the NFT, and to display it for personal and non-commercial use. All intellectual property rights and copyright in and to the NFT remain with the Creator. You are not receiving ownership of the Artwork but certain limited rights as set forth herein.
- Restrictions. You may not use the NFT in any way that constitutes unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, racist, hateful, vulgar, cruel, illegal, or obscene, or that promotes any such activity. You may not trademark, duplicate, modify, imitate, or create derivative NFT, nor transfer it outside the origin Contract violating dropping the Creator ownership and the Creator royalties (upselling is recommended through the marketplaces listed above). The NFT should remain under the same Contract and you are not granted to drop the Creator royalties. You may not use the NFT to market or sell third-party products. You may not make commercial use of the NFT, except to resell or transfer some or all the rights granted herein. You may not impersonate the Creator, directly, or indirectly. You undertake not to create other NFTs with the same Artwork. You shall not challenge the Creator's copyright ownership of the NFT.
- Disclaimers. Your access to and use of the NFT is at your own risk. The Creator entities make no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for (a) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, originality, security, or reliability of the NFT; (b) the operation or compatibility with any other application or any particular system, device, blockchain, digital wallet, hardware or marketplace; and (c) whether the NFT will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis; and (d) the deletion of, or the failure to store or transmit the NFT.
- Limitations of Liability. You agree that in no event will the Creator entities be liable (a) for any indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services, loss of use, data or profits, business interruption or any other damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the NFT), however, caused and under any theory of liability, whether under these terms or otherwise arising in any way in connection with the NFT or these terms and whether in contract, product liability or tort (including strict liability or negligence).
- Protection. To avoid fraud it is recommended you check if the NFT appears under the Contract listed above and if it includes the Storage and Digital Signature proof, follow the updates in Creator's official channels. If spotted a fraud or violation of the Terms and License please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- Termination of License. If you breach any of these Terms, the Creator may immediately terminate all of the licenses granted to you without notice.
- Resource. The Contract in blockchain should remain the mine resource of NFTs' current status and the Website (laukstein.com) for the Collector Terms.
- Updates. The Creator keeps the right to update the digital contract royalties and NFTs metadata. The Creator reserves the right to amend the Collector Terms at any time without prior notice, and it will be effective as of the date on which it is posted.